No jokes! Book a one-way for only R1.00*!
This is no joke. Help us move our cars from the Western and Eastern Cape to Gauteng or North West Province during March and April 2020 and only pay R1.00* for the first day, including 2800km and no-way fee!
Want some extra time to enjoy the drive? No worries! Take the car for up to 7 days and pay a reduced rate from day 2, starting as low as R155* per day.
This special is available for rentals taking place between 04 March and 30 April 2020.
Simply enter your pick-up and drop-off locations, as per the participating locations shown below, to get a quote and book your one way.
*Offer exludes R100 Rental Contact Fee
*Terms and Conditions of Offer
- Valid for rentals taking place between 04/03/2020 - 30/04/2020
- R1.00 offer is only available for a 1 day rental - a reduced rate will apply from day 2 - day 7.
- Minimum 1 day rental
- Maximum 7 day rental
- Available for one-way rentals between participating locations (refer below)
- An authorisation of R5000 will be held on your credit card for the duration of the rental
- Rate includes 2800km free per rental, regardless of the length of the rental
- Subject to availability
- Please refer to the rate inclusions and exclusions below
- Standard rental terms and conditions apply
- Rates are subject to change
- 2800 km's free per rental
- One Way Fee
- Standard Collision Damage and Theft Loss Waivers
- 1% Tourism Levy
- Location Surcharge
- Rental Contract Fee
- Counter Product One Way Fee (e.g. Bike Rack) of R390
- Delivery/Collection Fees
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Additional Drivers Fee
- Frequent Flyer Miles
- Other services e.g. Baby Seats available on request
Participating Collection Locations
- Cape Town International Airport
- Airpost Industria
- George Downtown
- Somerset West
- Port Elizabeth Downtown
- Cape Town Downtown
- George Airport
- Plettenberg Bay
- Mossel Bay
- Port Elizabeth Airport
Participating Return Locations
- OR Tambo International Airport
- Midrand Grand Central
- Rand Airport
- Mmabatho Downtown
- Johannesburg Downtown