Book here for this offer
Offer only available at branches specified below for a minimum 31 to maximum 90 day rental duration.
Book a car or van
Rent it like you own it, from R6 541* pm
Monthly car hire
To keep you moving during these bumpy times, we are offering you a flexible monthly car rental solution. With deals starting from only R6 541* pm, which includes super waivers, maintenance costs, and a wide selection of rides to choose from, you can still remain mobile.
For car sharing groups, it becomes even cheaper when the offer is taken up by a group of people.
Plus, we do not perform any credit checks as financing is through your credit/cheque account, which means you will be on the road in no time.
- No credit application
- No insurance premiums
- No Maintenance costs
Book this offer by using the panel on the right.
How it works
Booking this special - Make your booking at one of the qualifying branches listed below, making sure that your rental duration is longer than 31 days and shorter than 90 days. No payment will be taken at the time of booking.
Collection and payment - When collecting we will take an authorisation hold on your payment card for the cost of the first 30 days of your rental, plus an estimated cost of a tank of fuel and extras. Standard rental checkout procedures apply.
Monthly Renewal - Return to the branch every 30 days so that we can take a km reading and check the vehicle condition. We will then take payment for the next 30 days or the remainder of the rental, whichever is shorter.
What is the monthly authorisation hold?
Authorisation Amount Explained
We will take an authorisation hold on your credit card at the beginning of each monthly period. The monthly authorisation amount (quoted above) includes the cost of the rental, the estimated cost of a tank for fuel and an estimated amount for any extras (e.g. additional km's) that may be incurred. At the end of each monthly period the rental charges will be deducted from the authorisation hold and the remaining funds will be released. We will then take a new authorisation hold for the following month should the rental be continuing.
Here is how the authorisation hold works:
When collecting the car
- Budget requests your bank to reserve a hold against the funds on your card.
- Your bank will usually present this as a pending transaction that reduces the money you have available to spend. This might appear to be a debit on your statement but it is not.
- We do not charge your card. No funds are actually taken from your account.
- This hold will be the estimated cost of your rental (including a tank of fuel and extras).
When returning the car
- Once your card is charged with the invoice amount, the hold will be released by your bank.
- As this was a temporary hold and not charged, the return funds will not be shown as a transaction on your statement, instead your available balance will increase.
- Depending on your bank, it can take up to 30 days before this is reflected on your account balance.
- The time to release the hold is not within our control.
Please contact your bank for any authorisation hold queries.
Terms and Conditions
- An authorisation hold for the cost of the first months rental and an estimated cost of a tank of fuel and extras will be taken on your payment card when collecting the vehicle.
- If renting for longer than one month (30 days) the same authorisation hold will be taken at the beginning of each 30 day period.
- The vehicle must be returned to the rental location every 30 days for vehicle condition checking, kilometer reading and payment for the next month's rental.
- Minimum 31 day rental duration.
- Maximum 90 day rental duration.
- We do not require a permit to travel at time of pickup, however you will be required to be compliant with the necessary travel permits by the authorities.
- Rates are valid within South Africa.
- Rates are subject to change and availability.
- Standard Rental Terms and Condition apply.
- 100km free per day
- One free additional driver
- Super Collision Damage waiver
- Super Theft Loss waiver
- Tourism Levy
- Location Surcharge
- Windscreen and Tyre Damage waiver
- One way fees
- Delivery and collection fees
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Rental contract fee
- Frequent flyer miles
- Optional extra, e.g. Baby seats, GPS, etc.
This offer is available at the following branches:
Operating hours for all branches are 08h00 - 17h00 Monday to Friday, 08h00 - 12h00 Saturdays (excl. branches in the Eastern Cape), and closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Airport Industria
- Bloemfontein Airport
- Bloemfontein City Centre
- Cape Town City Centre
- Centurion - Pretoria
- Durban City Centre
- East London Airport
- East London City Centre
- Grand Central
- George Airport
- George City Centre
- Isando - Johannesburg
- Jeffreys Bay
- King Williams Town
- Menlyn - Pretoria
- Mmbatho City Centre
- Mossel Bay
- Nelspruit City Centre
- Plettenburg Bay
- Polokwane Airport
- Port Alfred
- Port Elizabeth Airport
- Port Elizabeth City Centre
- Pretoria City Centre
- Richards Bay
- St Lucia