T's and C's for Promotion
Flysaa dinner and Chauffeur drive competition for July to September – Terms and Conditions for Competition
1. The customer must book the flight and car rental with Budget on www.flysaa.com between 01 July 2013 and 30 September 2013. The flight and rental must take place within this period too.
2. Members are automatically entered to win dinner for two at a restaurant of their choice to the value of R1 000.00 plus a luxury ( Mercedes C Class or similar) Chauffeur transfer to the restaurant ( Both ways)
3. The Chauffeur drive will transport a maximum of three people.
4. The chosen restaurant cannot exceed 50 km’s either way from pickup to drop -off
5. Payment for the rental and flight must be made by credit card
6. Standard rental terms and conditions will apply and can be accessed on www.budget.co.za
7. There will be one automatic entry per reservation number.
8. This promotion is open to all South African residents over the age of 18, except employees of Budget Car and Van Rental, division of Bidvest Pty Limited, SAA and associated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
9. No responsibility is accepted for lost, delayed or incomplete entries.
10. If the entrant that is part of a larger group, i.e. a business that the passenger and driver is the winner of the prize, the person that the flight and car is booked under wins the prize. The organisers do not take responsibility for business/group protocol outside of the competition.
11. The winner will be the first drawn on 18 October 2013 from all the valid entries. The draw will take place under the supervision of external auditors.
12. The winner will be notified telephonically and in writing within 7 days from the above date.
13. The prize is not transferable and cannot be substituted for cash or an alternative model/specification or any other alternative in whole or part.
14. The decision of the promoters in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If the winner is deemed unreachable for 5 days, a new winner will then be randomly drawn from the rest of the valid entries.
16. Budget, Division of Bidvest Pty Ltd, has the right to change or terminate the competition at their discretion.
17. In the event the prizes are not available, Budget, a division of Bidvest Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
18. Budget, Division of Bidvest Pty Ltd, is not responsible for receipt of incomplete, damaged, illegal or incomprehensible entries. All such entries shall be invalid.
19. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of the promotion rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
20. The judge’s decision is final and no further negotiations will be entered into.
21. The promoter is Budget Car and Van Rental, division of Bidvest Pty Ltd