1. This Competition is organized by RENT A CAR DIVISION BARLOWORLD SOUTH AFRICA PROPRIETARY LIMITED (INCLUDING ALL IT'S DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES BUSINESS UNITS AND SUB-LICENSEES AND HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS "AVIS BUDGET")
2. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by the rules set out below.
3. The Competition is open to permanent residents of South Africa, except any person who is at the date of publication hereof:
3.1 A director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant to the Promoter (or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies) or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter;
3.2 A spouse, life partner, immediate family member (including but not limited to parent, child, brother or sister), business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 4.1 above;
3.3 A supplier of goods or services which is the prize under this Competition or any of its subsidiaries or holding companies;
3.4 A director, member, partner, employee, agent of or consultant to, spouse, life partner, immediate family member (including but not limited to parent, child, brother or sister), business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 4.3 above;
3.5 A marketing service provider of this Competition;
3.6 Under the age of 18 years.
4. The Competition commences on 4 May 2015 and ends on the 3 July 2015. A random winner will be chosen from all the participants who have completed the survey within the competition dates.
5. The prize in the Competition is 20 roses, which be allocated to the winner’s club red account.
6. To participate in the competition, participants must complete the Club Red Survey on www.clubred.co.za
7. The winner will be announced by the 17 July 2015.
8. The prize winner will be notified via e-mail and telephone and the 20 roses will be allocated within three days thereafter. The Promoter undertakes not to disclose any of the prize winner’s personal information other than for the declared purpose, unless required to do so by a court of law or under any applicable legislation.
9. A potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoter. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will be automatically disqualified and forfeit the prize, and selection of a replacement winner shall take place and shall be selected in the same manner as the first winner was chosen.
10. All participants and winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its holding companies and subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss / damages that may be sustained directly / indirectly arising out of / pursuant to this Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy unless due to the negligence of the Promoter.
11. If the Promoter is unable to reach any person within 24 hours of drawing his / her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and selection of a replacement winner shall take place and shall be selected in the same manner as the first winner was chosen.
12. Following successful notification, the Promoter will provide the winner with a letter of confirmation via email indicating the details for redeeming the prize.
13. The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignment of the prize is permitted and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter of the Competition reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for any reason.
14. The Promoter may require the winner to be identified, photographed and published in printed media or to participate in any marketing activities or be present when the draw takes place or when the winner is announced. The winner will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of his / her image and participation in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
15. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.