Avis Budget Barloworld LDP Survey Terms And Conditions 2016
AVIS BUDGET / BARLOWORLD LDP SURVEY
- This Competition is organized by Rent a Car Division of Barloworld South Africa (Proprietary) Limited t/a Avis Rent a Car and Budget Rent a Car (herein after referred to as “the Promoter”).
- By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by the rules set out below.
- A copy of the Competition rules will be available from 22 April until 31 May2016 on the Promoter’s website at www.avis.co.za.
- The Competition is open to all employees of all Barloworld group companies, divisions and business units.
- The Competition commences on 22 April 2016 at 24h00 and ends on 28 April 2016 at 23h59 (both days inclusive).
- The Prize in the Competition is a Lenovo 8GB Tablet valued at approximately R1 900.
- The winner will be announced on the Promoter’s intranet site at http://aviszwakala.avis.co.za/Pages/default.aspx. Such announcements shall commence from 6 May 2016 to 10 May 2016 (both days inclusive).
- To participate in the Competition, a participant must complete and submit the LDP survey by 28 April at 0h00? Only completed and submitted surveys will qualify for entry into the Competition.
- The winner will be determined by way of a random draw to be conducted by a representative/s of the Promoter to take place on 6 May 2016. All entries meeting the participation requirements as specified in paragraph 8 above will be eligible for entry into the draw. The prize will be awarded to the first entry drawn that meets the specified participation requirements.
- The prize winner will be notified via e-mail and / or SMS and / or telephone. The potential winner may be required to provide a copy of his / her identity document to a representative of the Promoter for the purposes of verifying his / her identify.
- A potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his / her submission is validated and his / her documents are completed and submitted to the Promoter. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he / she will be automatically disqualified and forfeit the prize, and selection of a replacement winner shall take place and shall be selected in the same manner as the first winner was chosen.
- All participants and winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, a supplier of goods or services which is the prize under this Competition, a marketing service provider of this Competition, their subsidiaries, holding companies and any subsidiaries of their holding companies (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss / damages that may be sustained directly / indirectly arising out of / pursuant to this Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and / or possession of and / or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss / damages arising out of / pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and / or invasion of privacy unless due to the negligence of the Promoter.
- The Promoter will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 (five) consecutive working days after drawing his / her entry. If the Promoter is unable to reach the winner for whatsoever reason during the period, the prize will be forfeited and selection of a replacement winner shall take place and shall be selected in the same manner as the first winner was chosen.
- Following notification to the winner in accordance with paragraph 10 above, the Promoter will make arrangements for the winner to receive the prize.
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignment of the prize is permitted and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the prize. The Promoter of the Competition reserves the right to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for any reason.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.